Internet Legal warning
1. The use of this website is subject to full acceptance by the user of these General Use Conditions, or those that are current at the time the user accesses this website.
2. Access to this website is only permitted, and solely for legal purposes, in accordance at all times with these General Conditions, the law applicable at all times, and with morality, good conduct and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, with no requirement to give prior notice, from any user who contravenes the contents of this legal warning, and to notify the competent authorities of any activities that may constitute a crime.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify these General Use Conditions at any time, or any other general or special conditions on its website. It likewise reserves the right to modify the presentation, setting and location of the website at any time, as well as the content and conditions required to use the latter.
4. The User recognises that access to this website is conducted with his/her free consent and under his/her sole responsibility.
5.DELTAMAR WORLD SL reserves the right to notify the competent authority of any other use that may infringe upon its interests or rights or may constitute a crime.
6.DELTAMAR WORLD SL reserves the right to terminate this website service at any time without any requirement other than the warning in these conditions with fifteen (15) days’ notice.
1.DELTAMAR WORLD SL cannot guarantee the availability of the service this website offers, nor shall it bear liability for any damages arising or likely to arise in future, nor for technical defects, of whatever nature, stemming from the use of the information contained on this website.
2. In the event that, due to an IT attack, errors occur in the information provided, DELTAMAR WORLD SL shall bear no liability for such errors or for damages arising due to the use of information stemming from such errors.
3. The content of this website is purely for information purposes, and no liability shall be borne at any time concerning possible errors arising in its presentation. If you would like more detailed information, you can get in contact using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. It is not permitted to evade copyright on the rights of DELTAMAR WORLD SL, or to evade or attempt to evade any existing content protection systems. The right to quote this content is permitted as long as its source is indicated.
4. Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of DELTAMAR WORLD SL, shall be subject to appropriate legal measures to ensure protection of the same.
1. DELTAMAR WORLD SL, hereby informs users that this website is located in Spain, the country in which it offers its services, and therefore the sole legislation applicable to resolve any dispute concerning the interpretation of these conditions is Spanish legislation, as well as the international treaties of which Spain is a signatory.
2. By accepting these General Conditions, the user agrees to be bound by the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Alicante, to resolve any dispute related to the above section.
If you would like to clarify any aspect of these Use Conditions described, you can write to the following addresses:
email@example.com via email, or in writing by post to DELTAMAR WORLD SL, C/Ponent 1 03710 Calpe Alicante
IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
COMPANY NAME: DELTAMAR WORLD SL
CIF (CO. TAX CODE): E 03165677
Address: C/Ponent 1 03710 Calpe Alicante
Tel. +34 +34 965 83 23 11
Customer Service times: 09:30 – 20:00
Data in other registers (e.g. Valencian Community Travel Agencies).
INSCRITA EN EL REGISTRO MERCANTIL: Libro 0, tomo 2608, Folio 124, Hoja A74192, Inscripcion 1